Over years, our research has received awards and recognitions from different communities.
- Our project on mobile health-care service has been highlighted by NSF. See News from Science360
- Tutorial on Optimization Modeling and Technique in Systemic Risk Assessment and Control, Informs Annual Meeting, 2018. See Informs Tutorial
- The best research paper in the Informs competition of PhD students in finance service, Informs, October, 2013, awarded to former PhD student, Jingnan Chen.
- First runner-up for the annual Morgan Stanley Prize for Excellence in Financial Market, 2012. Awarded to former PhD student Jingnan Chen.
- One of the three finalists of the A.W. Tucker prize awarded by the society of mathematical programming, August, 2003. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Premiers Research Excellence Award, Ontario, Canada, April, 2003.
- Stieltjes prize for the best thesis in mathematics of the year 2001, Amsterdam, Feb., 2003. Stieltjes Institute, the Netherlands.
- Ph.D Thesis with distinction (Cum laude in Dutch), Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. June, 2001.
- Finalist of the best young scientist papers at the international conference on nonlinear programming and variational inequalities, December, 1998. Hongkong.